ICETAT 2016 International Conference on Engineering Tribology and Applied Technology
2016 International Conference on Engineering Tribology and Applied Technology
On behalf of the organizing committee, we'd like invite you to participate in the 2016 International Conference on Engineering Tribology and Applied Technology (ICETAT 2016), during Nov. 4~6. Today industry trends are moving in high speed, high precision and sustainable use to develop new products. The friction surface between the two components including movement, wear and lubrication problems are facing more difficult researches and challenges. The aim of the ICETAT 2016 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the aforementioned fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. The ICETAT 2016 will provide a platform to assemble researchers, practitioners, and academics to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics relating to research and practice in Engineering Tribology of high-speed, high-precision, energy conservation, sustainable use, advanced design, industrial tribology and issues with application.
There are 19 topics in the conference, including
- Basic Friction and Wear
- Lubricants and Lubrication
- Contact Mechanics and Adhesion
- Surface Engineering and Coating
- Material Analysis and Examination
- Tribology in Machine Elements
- Tribo-chemistry and Tribo-corrosion
- Green Tribology and Sustainability
- Micro and Nana Tribology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Tribotronics and active tribology
- Dynamic and Vibration Engineering
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Measurement and Signal Processing Technology
- Power Engineering Technology
- Fire Science and Technology
- System Design Engineering
- Other Engineering Technologies
Hope to strengthen exchanges between industry and academia, so that the results can help academia and industry to find a solution to solve the problem. Also hope the researchers should be responsible for promoting the contribution in engineering science and technology.
Welcome savant co-sponsor to propose the special session to us.